Coca-Cola Light for Fashion

I remember when I first saw this collectible Coca-Cola Light bottle in 2009 at La Grande Epicerie de Paris ...

Nathalie Rykiel




I want to buy it desperately. It is a collectible diet coke bottle designed by Nathalie Rykiel, the daughter of Sonia Rykiel. I fell in love. So I make a little research for diet coke collectible bottle, and I've found a little treasure that is growing year after year. I'm very sorry I couldn't find any information on when this collaboration starts, I think at 1999 but I'm not sure, but I managed to pick photos of many collectible and fashionable bottles.

And yesterday I thought it will be nice to make a post for this collaborations.




Patricia Field

Moschino

Karl Lagerfeld

Karl Lagerfeld

Gianfranco Ferre

Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli

Matthew Williamson

Manolo Blahnik

Matthew Williamson



Moschino

Alberta Ferretti

Missoni



Zac Posen-Manolo Blahnik-Elle Von Unwerth


Versace

Alberta Ferretti

Blumarine

Etro

Fendi

These are some of them,with the name of each designer bellow. In 2009 Diet Coke sponsored the "Tribute to Charity" fashion event in Milan (at the opening of MFW) where some of these fancy bottles was presented in catwalk.

This time again I skip the row between "My Choice" posts for this one about my favourite beverage.

Stay tuned for my next post of  "My choises series" about Sh**** ... Well I haven't decided yet...

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

fashionable comment