My choice - Trousers

Goodmorning my loves, today is the day of a new post, after many days.

I am continuing the series of "My choice" posts, with a post about trousers. When I start my little research at the web for my favourite pieces, I thought that this will be the easiest post for me. But it turned out to be very hard to choose. So you can imagine what will happen when I make the post for shoes and bags which are my favourites parts of wardrobe. For now, this isn't a problem.


Diane Von Furstenberg



Dsquared2
Theyskens' Theory
Rag & Bone
Balmain 
Hussein Chalayan
Preen
3.1 Phillip Lim
Mih Jeans
Current/Elliott
Michael Kors
J Brand
L'Agence
Balmain
Adam
A.L.C.
Preen
Gucci
MCQ
The Row
Sandro
Moschino
Burberry Prorsum
Aubi & Willis

Ok. I have to stop. Everytime the same thing happens. I have more pants to post. But I don't want my posts to be huge. I think I've already put in this post almost every trend of the year. But, let me think. Every line of pant is in fashion this year. Leather pants,harems,twisted pants,tuxedo pants,straight leg pants,wide leg pants,leggings,culottes,high waisted,low waisted,cropped,skinny,tapered as for the lines. And for colours and fabricks everything is in,leather,silk,printed,suede,velour,wool,satin,sequines embellished,metallics,bold colours,bright colours,tartan... Oh I wish I didn't forget something.


So tell me which are your favourites.

Enjoy.

xoxo

Comments