Magnetic nail polish and Lip tattoos

Well, today I wasn't ready for a post, but I found those two things that I need to share with you. Not only because I liked them, but because I want to know your thoughs or experiences.

1. The  Magnetic Nail Polish




This is the type of nail polish and here is the result :










Well it comes in many different shades and effects. These are from Nails Inc. but you can find those type of nail polish at L'oreal, Pupa, Lancome, Layla, Essence, LCN, Alessandro.

And I've got a tutorial too:



And here is

2) Lip Tattoos
After nail tattoos

here are lip tattos from Violent lips:





They are so festive that unfortunately I couldn't wear them every day, but ok it is something different.

Here's a tutorial:



I hope you enjoy this post sweeties.

xoxo

Comments

  1. My sister just told me about magnetic nail polish. It looks really cool! I think I'll have to try it.

    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment