It was about time...

For a new post.

First of all

Happy New Year Babes


I am too late I know, but my life is a mess right now, so I wasn't in such a creative mood at all...
Hope that things will get better in time.


And this is the best time to do some shopping ( S A L E S !!!) and I don't even want to buy a new pair of shoes. I hope that this will stop asap.


This is gonna be a very short post about Chanel Harmonie de Printemps for Spring 2012.
It's a collection of  3 nail polishes with the name of  3 months April,May and June.
They are amazing.

They look even better here :)

The three colors are Tangerine, Rosy Fuchsia and April's cranberry. They will be released in January.


What do you think?

xoxo

P.S. I am gonna check your lovely blogs my loves, I didn't forget you. <3

Comments

Post a Comment

fashionable comment