My choice - Skirts

Well, I know I promote this post so many days before, but I didn't post anything.
I want to apologise, it was a pc problem that I had to fix.

My pc is finally back from the doc so I am ready for my post!

Just Cavalli



Mary Katrantzou

Giambatista Valli

Balmain


Haute Hippie


Valentino

Alexander Mcqueen

UNTTDL

Theyskens' Theory

Givenchy

Preen

Michael Kors



Marc Jacobs

Proenza Schouler

By Malene Birger

Givenchy


Rodarte

Dion Lee

MCQ
Fausto Puglisi


Ok, it's time to stop posting photos. This year skirt are definately the most fashionable part of style. They are designed so loud that you need the most simple top(my best combo is with shirt) to get a very dtylish result.
This fall skirts are from strict pencisl to shiny mini tubes,from maxi satins to puff and peplums,  from midi laces to straight leathers,from prints to bright colours.

The choice is yours.

xoxo


Comments

  1. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING SEEK THE SLEEK! I'VE SHARED THIS POST TO MY TWITTER: @tiodang + RECOMMEND THIS POST TO GOOGLE :D
    IT'S TRULY AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS MY BLOG MEMBER.
    i will keep in touch with your blog! as long as you leave a comment and share my posts too :D THANKS!
    let me know your twitter acc, so everytime i share your post to my twitter, i can mention you.
    feel free to mention me on twitter if u want me to check out your new post & comment it! if you want me to promote your blog on my blog,
    please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com
    *YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment