A quick post

Today I was searching for a Roisin's Murphy song and an idea came in my mind. To make a post for Men Frangances Advertisements. Well the reason was that Slave to love by Roisin Murphy was the music theme of Gucci by Gucci.

I passed an hour of watching some advertisements that I really like for the music and the models(most of them actors) that I forgot the reason of those "films",the perfume. So I decided to share with you my taste of music and my taste in men :P.

It was very difficult to pick my favourites because I can't decide.




I love love love this commercial for the song. James Franco icon and his voice. Oh my god his voice is sooooo sexy!


And also Gucci by Gucci Sport, again with James Franco. This time only by picture :(
The same song. I think it's a tribute to Bryan Ferry.


Ok enough James Franco.

Now it's time for Gucci Guilty, Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood, and Bat For Lashes.


this time I have to post the commercial of Gucci Guilty for Woman too because I love Friendly Fires.


I like to close this post with Jude Law and Christian Dior.


For Dior Homme Sport. Music : The Killers : Shadowplay.
I also adore the behind the scenes video.

And the second version


and I want to close this post with Dior Homme- Un rendez vous Directed by Guy Richie



It was a quick post, that's why I stopped here. Because you know that I have many many more commercials to show you.

enjoy..

xoxo


Comments