Blake Lively in Mary Katrantzou

This is an other quick post for something that I saw and I really liked it so I wanted to share it with you.

I have mentioned before that I think Gossip Girl is the most stylish tv-series. I really enjoy to watch it jus for the clothes.

I saw before the 21st of Novembers 2011 episode and my eyes stuck at an amazing dress worn by Blake Lively.





It's a dress from Mary Katrantzou Spring-Summer 2011 collection. This dress is a masterpiece. I liked it when I saw it at the show, but here "Serena" rocks-it. Don't you think so?



Well, in my opinion Blake looks way better than the top model. Do you agree?


And some words about the designer.


Mary Katrantzou is a greek young(born in 1983) designer who gratuaded from Central St. Martins in 2008.Since then, well, she became one of the most watched UK talents, selling in the best luxury stores worldwide. She is definitively one of our favorite pop-neo-baroque womenswear designer! She is among the second wave of breakout stars of the digital print revolution that has been sweeping London’s designers.


You can see the entire collection here.
Here the Fall-Winter 2011 collection.
And finally the Spring-Summer 2012 collection here.

enjoy!

xoxo

Comments

  1. looove this dress!

    Nice blog dear!
    im following on google connection. Hope you do the same :)
    MY BLOG: Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i love this dress. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress Awesome!

    I love your blog girl!

    Following

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. although i don't like lively that much, i love mary katrantzou! all of her dresses are so unique!
    i'm a new follower of your blog & i'd love to see you on mine some time as well :) feel free to visit & follow back if you like!

    xxxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this dress too, she's got a killer bod so she can pull anything off! :)

    Reyna
    @glamourglory

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that she is standing on a Tiffanys box!
    I hope that you come and follow my new blog :)
    xx

    www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment