Everything I want

Goodmorning sweeties,

Since I'm not ready for an other "My choice" post, I decided to post my all time favourite things.

Without too many words I'm ready to show what I really want to keep forever in my wardrobe.

1. Chanel Flap Bag






2.  Burberry Trench


3. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato - Bianca - Bana (or Relica)







4. Hermes Scarf


5. Balmain Jacket (leather or military,or both)


6.Chanel Tweed jacket


7. Equestrian boots

Ralph Lauren 2008 model

8. Tod's (loafers or ballerinas)



I have to say here that red suede tod's loafers, a pair of skinny jeans,a shirt(the more simple the better) and a blazer gives the most comfortable combo, and can be worn from day to night. I do love it. From Winter to Summer.

9. A vintage Moschino belt


Well, you can put this belt in every trouser,skirt,short,top and outerwear you want. But for me the most sexy combo is with a top.

Tug of Wars (Nastygal)
Well the golden letters will be in front of the top,but at the back,the belt will be inside the top,stuck with your skin. so you still have the effect of the top,and as well the detail of the belt.

10. A classic pair of sunglasses

It's amazing how these aviators look good in everyones face :)

11. A vintage pair of earrings


I prefer ovals and a bit bigger than them,but of course in a neutral colour. I bought mines at a Second hand store in Marais-Paris.You can find little treasures at those shops. You can find this type of jewelry at shops with vintage clothes and accessories.



These are my favourite things at the time.

I hope you like this post.
So tell me please what do you think.

xoxo

Comments

  1. These items are fashion staples, a must to have in your closet. I love the Hermes scarf, the RL equestrian boots and the Chanel bags.

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these I would keep forever too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your list, it's exactly what I would want also!!
    Just found ur blog thru Seek & Sleek, I followed of course!!
    I would love it if you passed by my blog & followed back & if you like watching fashion videos you can check out my youtube too! Fashionistas Unite! :)

    Reyna @glamourglory
    http://www.glamglory.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/glamglory
    http://www.youtube.com/reynalay

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow they are so fashonable

    imy wishlist is almost same with yours

    new follower here

    hope we can follow each other

    kisses

    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also really want a chanel bag, but i guess its just a waste of money :(

    Great Post.

    Love S.
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them both- so cute!

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment