My choice - Shorts

Finally an othe post of "My choice" series is here.

Well for me shorts are always in. I used to wear them even when they are not a trend. I always like to make combos with tailored shorts and a trench in the same colour and I was finishing my outfit with  contrast colour shoes (flats most of the times because I really like to walk around after classes or work).

Well now that shorts are so "in" I'm glad to see everywhere new pairs to buy .

Yes, you can be sure, that leather pieces of shorts are definately my favourites. As you can see I've chosen many clothes from leather in my previous posts too.

House of Holland





Maje
Julien Macdonald
Gucci
Theory 
Acne
Milly
Vanessa Bruno Athe
Bally
Kelly Bergin
Valentino
Chloe
Halston Heritage
Lanvin
Zadig & Voltaire
Ksubi
Rick Owens Lilies
Theory 


Ok, this post is full of black. I hope that my next post will be colourful.

Tell me what do you think about my choices.

And I want you to tell me which part of wardrobe would you like to be in my next post.

See you babies

xoxo




Comments

  1. Hey!
    nice blog...

    pleassee follow me and i'll follow you back for sure...

    kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shorts, now that winter is coming around I'm putting leggings and leg warmers to keep warm in them.
    Feel free to swing by my blog and follow if you'd like; I'll do the same as well.
    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I wear a lot of shorts too. I am in a tropical country so year round we wear shorts. Following you. Hope you can visit me and see whether you like to follow too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wear shorts more often in the city I live in. It gets extremely cold and I have to walk to my school so shorts are a little less practical. I do wear them with leggings whenever I have the chance though!

    Definitely following you so come check my blog out and follow too!

    http://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me :)
    I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment