My outfit for Christmas Eve

Hello sweeties,

At first I wanted to name this post "Christmas Wishlist". But I tought it would be better to make a post about what I really like to wear at Christmas Eve.

Haute Hippie Skirt



This skirt is very festive don't you think so? I'm not a fan of sequin clothes but I couldn't resist at this skirt.
Matching it with a shirt.

Miu Miu Shirt

Well do you agree? Is it "too much"?

I though of these Burgundy pumps

Christian Louboutin


For the Outerwear, I just though "simple is always better" so I decide to put a Black Blazer.



Theyskens Theory

Well the lines are not as usual but I want this little difference.

And now the most difficult part.

Jewelry.

I like Jewels. But I am bnot used to wear them. And in this outfit I think only some rings will make it work.

Isharya
YSL
Monica Vinader

And finally, The perfect bag complete my outfit. The perfect clutch.

Alexander Mcqueen

This clutch is amazing just like every Mcqueen clutch. I'm so adidcted to them.

Well I think this post won't dissapoint you. 
This is just a simple outfit for this Christmas Eve. I like dresses but I just love to create outfits. Dress is an outfit itself. Don't you agree? Combos are more exciting.

xoxo


p.s. I know we have 20 days to go to reach Christmas,but I want to be ready at least a week ago. That's a bit crazy,isn't it?

Comments

  1. That skirt is really pretty! And the Alexander McQueen clutch is awesome!


    You can still join our shabby apple giveaway 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! That's a nice combination for Christmas and you've inspired me to try to make my own DIY sequin collared shirt. I really like that shirt!

    welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!!! I like the sense of style you have... So feminine and chic!
    Looking forward new gorge posts...!!!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER!?! I'LL WAIT YOUR DECISION ON MY BLOG AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK!! :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    have a nice day

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment