Oh my Balenciaga!

Hello sweeties,
Finally I am here with a brand new post.

I've already shared with you my love for Gucci Jackie O handbag.
This time I want to tell you that I love Balenciaga bags. Well ok I do want every Balenciaga bag. I really love their leather and their colours. Especially those giants with rose gold hardware.

Rose Gold Work in Black

Rose Gold Work -Papyrus

Rose Gold City -Anthracite

These bags are amazing. Do you agree?

But those amazing bags are not the reason of this post.

I want to share with you my love for Suede. Balenciaga Suede.Those bags are even better in Suede leather.
My obsession.


Classic City- Chocolate

Classic City

Classic Part Time- Beige

Classic Work -Dark Green

Classic Velo


Classic City

Classic Town- Bleu Lavande

Classic Velo - Beige

Classic Velo -Black

Classic Town -Red

Classic Work -Black

Classic Part Time - Beige

Classic City


I can't even find words to describe my feelings as I'm watching those little treasures.

Which one is your favourite?

xoxo

Comments