Versace for H&M Cruise Collection

Hello Sweeties,

I am back after such a long time. So sorry for that, I wasn't very busy this time, but I wasn't in such a creative mood. Finally I've found something that I really want to share with you, and this is the Versace for H&M Cruise Collection.










This collection will be out in 19 January 2012 and will only be available to buy online on www.hm.com in Sweden, the UK, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands and Norway, and (Big surprise!) not in the U.S.




























Well I don't fell as excited as for the first collection. But I can say that I can't wait to see my self in this amazing fruitty dress with the lace details. I'm not a big fan of fruit prints in clothes but this type of dress is so cute. Do you agree? I also like a lot the white pant with the golden stripes detail.

Which one is your favourite sweeties?




Comments

  1. Hi there! :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    I did look into having someone work on the shoes for me, but it would work out to cost me only £180 in total to do it myself (not including shoes obviously).
    I purchased my stones at www.rhinestoneshop.com
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Versace collection too! Its not exciting me as much as the first :)
    This is the first time I have even heard of it....
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will this hit the stores??? i hope its better than the first one !!!

    munichstreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment