Gucci Equestrian for Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Casiraghi is the official equestrian "ambassador" of the Gucci label for a second year! For her competitions, the creative director for Gucci, Frida Giannini, designs her clothes, which are made only for Charlotte and are never retailed for the general public..The granddaughter of Princess Grace of Monaco, Casiraghi's style is simple and elegant - but the uniform must also be practical as she is set to wear it as she competes in the 2011 Global Champions Tour.


The collection - in navy, red and white - features a rosette motif from Gucci's archives, inscribed with Charlotte's initials, which appears on blazers, polos, buttons, saddle pads, rugs, fly veils, and blankets, as well as on a one-of-a-kind brooch.

"I loved riding in the collection that Frida designed for me last year, and I love this new wardrobe even more," Casiraghi enthused. "It's the best of sport and style."

I wish I had more pictures to show, but it's the only one I found... :(

Comments