Fashion Labels Everywhere *Updated*

Well,do you remember a post I made few days ago Fashion Labels Everywhere ?
Today I was reading a magazine and I found something that I should have seen before the post.

So sorry I didn't.

But it was a bit late to make those type of changes at an old post.
So I decided to post the updated version.

I'm happy to introduce you my lovely readers to,

The collaboration of Roerto Cavalli with Ciclotte .









The new venture is named "Roberto Cavalli Ciclotte" and is identified by providing a new bike model, in addition to allowing users to relax and enjoy physical exercise in comfort, ascends to the level of "object of desire "because of its excellent design and perfect harmony with the environment.







Roberto Cavalli, indisputable leader of Italian fashion and Ciclotte, the brand of bikes designed by Luca Schieppati present this new model of bicycle unisex ma's going beyond a simple bicibleta and brings a new value to physical exercise machines.










Ciclotte bikes revolutionized the market not only for its innovative structure composed of a single large wheel-reminiscent of those used on unicycles late nineteenth century, but also by the use of certain materials such as coal quality, steel and fiberglass











This new model of the premises distinctive signature of bicycles. It is designed from a main wheel and comprises an epicyclic gear system with 4 levels of intensity that get recreated in real time, the different slopes of the soil in order to add more power to each training session. This system, which has represented a completely new fitness sector, to consolidate the excellent results of the investigations which the firm has carried out regarding the possibility of achieving total ergonomics. For his part, Roberto Cavalli has added distinctive touches to the design of its signature fashion suggesting stamping and animal-print that characterize their garments.





A total of 6 models up Ciclotte Cavalli Collection: the first combines carbon fiber-trimmed black jaguar, the second carbon fiber fuchsia with Alcantara and the third black carbon fiber with zebra print and the fourth is represented by steel Alcantara gold, the fifth steel with gold jaguar print, and the last model, silver steel is combined with Alcantara.







This one I found it in Vogue.com
But it isn't in the official list





The "Roberto Cavalli for Ciclotte" collection and the ‘Roberto Cavalli Gym’ collection are ideal partners and will both be in stores beginning in July 2011.
"Roberto Cavalli for Ciclotte" will be available exclusively in Roberto Cavalli boutiques, while the "Roberto Cavalli Gym" clothing range will be sold in selected Roberto Cavalli points of sale around the world and you can see it here .

If you don't like bicycles,you have to love the clothes line.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Awesome, this collaboration with Roberto Cavalli, he is so fierce!! Interesting post!! If you have time take a look my blog!! What you think if we follow each other? I really appreciate it :D

    xoxo
    Pano pra Moda
    http://panopramoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit & post!
    lovel your style =P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look and your blog!

    I follow you, follow me?

    I invite everyone to my blog

    Kisses from Spain ♥ La ropa me vuelve loca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog today. Follow you. Can you follow me back?
    xx
    Inés
    http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i've never seen something like this before but it looks amazing! the fact that cavalli has been collaborating with this, is a clever strategy...
    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, very unique! That is always a great thing! I am now following you :) come check out my euphoric fashion trends for everyone! xoxo-Monica
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment