Oh my lace...

              
Lace pattern is one of the trends for 2011.. But when it comes to lace I really don't care about season's trends.
I remember myself thinking how to put some lace in every outfit... This summer I am very happy 'cause I find lace everywhere and I can buy clothes for the rest of my life, as an investement..
Marchesa


Balenciaga
D G

Urbanoutfitters.com


Valentino














But this summer summer is not only about lace in clothes, we can find it in accessories, shoes, bikinis...


Juicy Couture


Jimmy Choo


                                      

Valentino

Dolce and Gabbana

Alexander Mcqueen


 





Aurelie Bidermann


I love jeans with lace patterns.. And I can remember how I like to sew a piece of lace in jean skirts and shorts. There are a lot of diy projects at the web for a lace jean short or whatever and they are simple and easy..

Here you can see some pictures from fashionshows

Oscar De La Renta
Monique Lhuillier
Dolce and Gabbana
































From the traditional and romantic nude to the more vivid acid yellow tones and black and white combo all would serve as the best means to build up your Boho chic or retro-inspired alternative apparel...


 Fashionistas in Lace


pictures via here and here





xoxo

Comments