Street Style

Street fashion is a term used to describe fashion that is considered to have emerged not from studios, but from the grassroots. Street fashion is generally associated with youth culture, and is most often seen in major urban centers. Mainstream fashion often appropriates street fashion trends as influences. Most major youth subcultures have had an associated street fashion.

This is the Street fashion term by wikipedia.

For me Street Fashion is not a trend but a full-time inspiration. I love the idea of street fashion blogs, because I can see lots of fashion trends, and with those photos provided by "Ghost photo-reporters" gives me more ideas on how to create a personal style. The best part of those photos are the details. I stay watching each style-photo for minutes and sometimes I watch and pass by and then go back to see again. I like those details that can be adopted by anyone and even better, those details that anyone of us can adjust to his personal style.

It's an easy way to create a stylish combo (trend + personal style).

Street Style is Fashion at its bests.

Some of the most notable street style blogs are :

The sartorialist
Trendy Crew
Face Hunter
Streetgeist
Street Pepper
The Style Scout
Street Fashion Monitor
Playlust
The Locals
Carolines Mode / Stockholm Street Style
Stil in Berlin
Fashionalistas
The Streetswalker
Garance Dore
Street-fashion
Elle Street Chic
Mr.Newton
Jak & Jil
Easyfahsion
Fashionising
Style Clicker
Street Style Aesthetic

I know this list is huge but I insist that we have to see many different people from different places to find this little something that will be our inspiration.
Also copy-cat is absolutely free :)


xoxo

Comments