Where can I find them?

OBSESSION

Since the first time I saw the pictures below, I'm in love with those ankle cuffs...




The shoes are Prada... but what about those fabulous leg accessories??
I need your help to find out...

oooohhhhh oh la la... I've just found all the information I needed...
or, almost...

Here's a picture from All the Pretty Birds

Stefanie LaCava

Thank God there's a comment bellow the picture... But it says that those amazing cuffs are custom made...
So the question is still here...in my mind! Where can I find them???

Stefanie LaCava (again)


By the way I'm feeling very lucky, because I found a great blog plenty of DIY projects..
It's an amazing blog called A pair and a Spare and this fabulous girl (I'm sorry I don't know her name) is on a mission to make a pair of her own...  So I'm waiting the post to be done so I can make my own too.
Information here


Comments