Bags bags and bags

\I really like fashion. But the best part for me are the bags. Sometimes are the shoes. But most of the times bags keep my attention.

From Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada when I was younger...to Alexander Wang, Celine and Reed Krakoff bags are always my biggest desires. 

I don't buy fashion bags.. I am always watching season collections, but I always buy something that is not so "it" at the time. I don't know why. Besides trends, I always admired style. And style is a magic combination of personality,taste,fashion,inspiration and of good mood.

I actually have a strange way of buying bags. I' m spending many time in the research of a bag to take the desicion to buy it.


Dream Bags

Dream bags  are a category of favourite things that stuck in my mind and I' m getting obsessed with. Ok, Chanel and Hermes are always my best. But there are also some bags that I can wear forever, and not only today that they are in fashion.

Let's see some

You can understand that Gucci Jackie is always in this list. But you've already saw her in a previous post.




Miu Miu

Chloe

Proenza Schouler

Mulberry

Dolce and Gabbana

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton

Dior

Balenciaga

Alexander Wang


These are some of my favourites. I have many more to show you, but I don't want to make an other huuuuuge post. So stay tuned for more favourites... :)

Comments