Tod's for Ferrari






Hello my loves,

It was about the time of a new post. I've been very very buzy these days.
Yesterdday I was checking my mails and I found the alert of new Tod's collection for Fall Winter 2011-2012. It is another previous collection too.


In my opinion Tod's Mocassins are the most confortable shoes. Also the red ones are my favourite.

In summer I really like them with skinny jeans or shorts and a mariniere for everyday use, it's classy and stylish at the time. In winter I like them with total black looks.

The Tod’s for Ferrari line is perfect for the super classy, dandy type of man, or for an elegant and refined lady, who enjoys a privileged style and impeccable craftsmanship.

Tod’s stands for exceptional quality shoes and leather products, while Ferrari represents a luxurious lifestyle and pure glamor. In the last decade, the two iconic houses have created numerous collections of car shoes, for the lovers and connoisseurs of the two brands.Tod’s stands for exceptional quality shoes and leather products, while Ferrari represents a luxurious lifestyle and pure glamor. In the last decade, the two iconic houses have created numerous collections of car shoes, for the lovers and connoisseurs of the two brands.


All the shoes from the collection have a padded Ferrari insole and are decorated with Ferrari’s Prancing Horse. The prices for the car shoes range between 290 -320 EUR. Also accessible in the S/S 2011 collection: a duffel Bag and wallets, which can be purchased only on the Ferrari website.

I found some photos to show you at the Ferrari Store : 






In the Online Store you can find also some of the past collection products :




Comments