My choice - Jackets

First of all I want to apologise for being a very  bad blogger all this time. I've been very busy and sometimes it felt like I lost my inspiration. Since I'm not ready to create personal style posts I've decided to present some of my choices for this fall-winter looks.
So this is the first post of this new category of posts called "My Choice" and it's about Jackets. I've picked my favourites so I can make a complete post.

As you can imagine I have a "partner" in this "job". Well not exactly one but three partners. Those three sites are the bests for me, something like a bible, like a guide for my season's personal style. Those three partners are : Net-a-porter, Luisa Via Roma and Ssense . I know there are many other sites too for this job but I prefer them so far.



I've picked 22 jackets without any Balmain in them. And I say this because Balmain jackets are my favourites. So they are always a suggestion from me.

I wanted to right the reason why I choose each one, but this post will never end if I continue like this.

Carven
Rag & Bone
Matthew Williamson
Alice & Olivia
Haute Hippie
Helmut Lang
Harry Halim
Mugker
Rick Owens
Gareth Pugh
MSGM
Antonio Berardi
Burberry Prorsum
Ann Demeulemeester
David Koma
Haider Ackermann
Amen
Stella McCourtney

Alexander Mcqueen
Roberto Cavalli
YSL
Antonio Berardi
TIBI


Antonio Berardi

Sass & Bide

Dolce Gabbana

Ok I think it's a huuuuge post. Believe me I have so many to show you but I think that I will forget which are my top of the tops. So I decided to finish my post here.

I think I should choose more colour jackets because it's their "time" but those captured my eye. I still want to post everything from Balmain and McQueen. So don't worry, they are not present in this post but they will definately be in an other.

So I am waiting for your thought and your ideas about my next post.

Tell me which category would you like to be next.

xoxo

Comments

  1. WOW thank you very much i!
    but then i saw the price:O OMG!xaxaxaxa


    http://fashionablej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment