Fashion Labels Everywhere.

Well, this post isn't about clothes,shoes,bags or accessories.

I found an interesting article about gadgets and I want to share with you those gadgets from our favourites fashion labels.

I don't know about their prices, and I think it is better this way ;) if you know what I mean.

I want to start with Chanel.
We all love Chanel for bags,shoes,jewelry, and couture of course, but now it's time to see Chanel Sports Line.

Starting with a fish rod




Accessories from football,basketball to boomerangs

Chanel Segway


And of course Chanel Skateboards,Ski equipment(snowboards etc.)boat and bicycle. I wrote them all together because you 'll find out later in this post,that almost every fashion label has its own line of this kind of equipement.

Take a look:







And here is what we can find at Hermes




This is Hermes saddle comes in pair with a little one for your dog :)

Lets go to bicycles now

Gucci

Trussardi

Fendi

Snowboarding-skiing,sea sports and skateboarding with your favourite labels


Versace

Dior

Hugo boss

Emporio Armani

Pucci 


Louis Vuitton Skateboard

Gucci Aquariva

Marc Jacobs surfboard

And believe there's more stuff outthere. I didn't search for Louis Vuitton because I know you can find everything from golfbags to first aid kit because it has a custom made section where you can create whatever you want. So, I forgot to mention that you have to stay away from anykind of cash or credit as you are reading this post.

I hope you enjoy posts like this.

Tell me what do you think?

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love fashionable bikes.. and I want everything from this post!

    By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

    with love,
    your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog, dear! Follow you))
    Can you follow me back?))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha great! Especially the Fendi bicycle :)

    xoxo Daisy

    TheMandarineGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool post, really inspiring :)
    cool blog!! maybe u'll have some time to check out mine xx

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment