Cuffs!

First of all, Sorry for not posting for so long, I know I am the most terrible blogger out here. But I am not feeling creative at all at the moment. I am not in mood for shopping too. I don't know what is wrong with me... Well, for the first time after so long, I have an idea for a new post :) As a girl I really like jewels. And I am always following the trends of each season,but now, I want to show you my love for Cuffs!













Bracelet

Those lasts cuffs in silver reminds me the "Snow White and The Huntsman" movie. I am the only one? xoxo Celestine

Comments

  1. What a beautiful accessory!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous cuffs. Oh don't worry, I am a terrible blogger too, i post once in a blue moon..Argh! I wish I can afford living without working. Whiny me. LOL

    Lovely blog!

    xoxo

    http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

fashionable comment