Espadrilles

Chanel


Coucou!!!

I'm alive...for those wondering...
I am such an awfull blogger.



No excuses for my absence...

Passing almost a year wearing all day long sporty and-no-chic-at-all clothes, being in a not stylish mood at all... Finally I woke up from my fashion coma...

Espadrilles made a come back last year...but this year they are winners.
Comfy and stylish flats are my beloved ones.
Being available at any price and at any kind

I want to share with you my favourites (wish I can afford them!)




Those amazing from Chanel



Valentino
Valentino 
Valentino Camouflage





Lanvin



Jimmy Choo





Jimmy Choo



Gucci



I want to close this post with my favorites You all know I adore lace... sooooo....




Valentino


Tell me your opinion... And if you have any other pair to suggest me I will be very happy! xoxo

Comments