Biker Jacket

Well,
it's been a while since my last post...but finally I am here again...



Balmain


Since I am writting in this blog..I am trying to define my style...
I am pretty sure that my style is pretty rock-chic...but sometimes I find my obssesions in romantic details(lace, lace and lace :) )




I don't usually follow trends.  I prefer to add trends as details.

As a rock type of girl...I couldn't live without a biker jacket.
This year as punk is official one of the trends I feel so happy I could be so stylish and trendy everyday

It's all about the moto so if you really want to get the look and in who-what-wear you can find some of the best biker jackets and the ultimate biker guide :-)

A very helpfull section too, is in net-a-porter where you can see how to make stylish combination with biker jackets...

Don't blame for using a Balmain jacket for my post...Because when it comes to biker jackets its kind of a Bible...don't you agree?

xoxo 

Comments