Animal Print AW 2018-19
















Aninal Print is back for good!


As you have already seen animal print is everywhere
Tom Ford, Dolce Gabbana, YSL and many more designers had presented total looks.

Many years ago, I have posted a little something for animal print. Always believed that it could be classy without being sassy.  I am not a fan of total looks in animal print, I prefer a little paint of animal print in some of my looks. A tiny calfskin belt, a pair of calfskin sneakers, a silk shirt and a silk scarf...


Here you can see some of my fav items for this year. Classic animal print. You can find coloured too.


Dolce Gabbana

Alexander Birman

Jennifer Chamandi

Gucci

Michael Kors

Nili Lotan

Aquazzura


Tods

Frame





Chimi

R13

R13

Dolce Gabbana

Roger Vivier

Saint Laurent

Ganni

Ganni





Well as you can see you can add animal print in every outfit you like, simple casual or more formal.
Tell me your thoughts, send me your favorite animal prints.

See you next saturday.

XOXO


Comments